Grievance Resolution

When a student has a grievance concerning academic issues, he or she may seek resolution through the following process:

  • Respectfully appeal to the instructor involved. Most situations can be resolved at this level.
  • If there is no resolution after having dealt with the instructor, the student may take the matter to the Dean of his/her program.
  • If a resolution is still unreached, the student may present the matter to the Academic Dean.
  • The Academic Dean will mediate with all parties involved and resolve the situation.

Loyd Ewing
Academic Dean
2307 West Beaver Creek Drive
Powell, TN 37849
(865) 938-8186

Experience the Crown difference!

The mission of Crown College is to train men and women to follow the Lord Jesus Christ and to equip them to fulfill His purpose by providing an education in which Christ is preeminent, and where the highest academics are united with ministry application for the sole purpose of glorifying the Lord Jesus Christ. This mission continues as our graduates win and train others to follow Christ.